Teacher in Charge: Mr G. Case
WHAT THE COURSE WILL COVER:
Students will work on projects that are aimed at solving a number of design based problems. Topics studied include architectural and product design. It is recommended that students bring an appropriate device to class.
The course aims to cover the following topics during the two terms:
• The design process
• Two and three dimensional drawing
• Freehand drawing and sketching techniques
• Formal technical/instrumental drawing
• Computer aided drawing ( CAD may be taught in this course if time allows)
WHERE DOES THE SUBJECT LEAD:
• Year 10 Graphics – Design & Visual Communication - Full or Half year
• Years 11 -13 N.C.E.A. Graphics – Design & Visual Communication
A BYOD device is recommended for this course
Graphics – Design & Visual communication contribution - $15.00
This semester options course runs for three periods per week for two terms.