This course requires 2 options.
MAORI PERFORMING ARTS 12F - Full Year
Teacher in Charge: Mr P. Peawini
Students will be able to
• demonstrate knowledge and skills of performance
• demonstrate knowledge of Tikanga pertaining to the performing arts
• demonstrate knowledge and skills of poi
• Māori performance – domestic and overseas
• future tertiary course in Māori performing arts
• Level 2 and 3 Māori performing arts
The unit standards listed below are indicative of the possible assessments which may run alongside this course. Students will be entered into standards that best reflect their individual learning needs and attainment.
Recommended Prior Learning
Total Credits Available: 16 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 16 credits.