This course requires 2 options.
BUSINESS STUDIES 21F - Full Year
Teacher in Charge: Mrs A. Gallop
The aim of this course is to develop the knowledge and skills to run a small business.
In this course students will:
1. Get into small groups and set up their own business
2. Come up with an idea for a product
3. Conduct market research to find out if their product idea will sell
4. Use their own money to buy all the raw materials needed to make a product
5. Sell a product to the market and keep any profit
Level 3 Business Studies participating in the Young Enterprise Scheme or further studies in this field.
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
$15.00 print credit.
Recommended Prior Learning
None, however in some cases a conversation with the Teacher in Charge may be appropriate.
Total Credits Available: 19 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 4 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 15 credits.